About the business and the role
We are a fast growing hotel group based in Canberra, affiliated with companies involved in construction and property development. The company’s first hotel, Abode Gungahlin opened in 2010 and was the first of its kind for the region. Abode Tuggeranong was the company’s second hotel that opened in 2012 followed by Abode Woden in 2013 and Abode Narrabundah in 2015. Our fifth hotel, Abode Murrumbateman, has just recently opened on February 1, 2018.
Abode Woden is now looking to appoint full-time Duty Manager for the Front Office Team.
This is an exciting time for the company and we want to make sure we have team members who are committed to stand-out customer service and have valuable hotel experience.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will have:
- minimum 12 months experience in a customer service supervisor role
- responsible for the functions of the front office
- experience in resolving complaints
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- excellent attention to detail
- be an enthusiastic team player
- work well under pressure
- have a strong customer focus.
- a knowledge of Opera is desirable
If you are hardworking, have excellent customer service skills, the ability to deal with problem resolution and leader who is calm under pressure and want to be part of a growing Canberra team, we would like to hear from you.
To submit an application, please email a cover letter and resume to Abode Hotels, attention to the Group Operations and Performance Manager, Amanda Dempsey, email@example.com