Iconic Hotels Pty Ltd and our related entities are committed to ensuring the protection of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles.
If you require, we will provide you with access to your personal information, unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
Please let us know as soon as possible if there are any changes to your information or if you believe the information we hold about you is not accurate, complete, up-to-date or is otherwise misleading.
- How and why we collect your personal information, including from third parties;
- Whether the collection is required or authorised by law;
- Consequences if we do not collect your personal information;
- How we use and disclose your personal information;
- How you may complain about a breach by us of the APP’s and how we deal with such a complaint; and
- Whether we disclose your personal information overseas
2. What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file and holds a certain amount of data, which our website can send to your browser. It may then be stored on your computer's hard drive and can be accessed by our web server. This cookie data can then be retrieved and can allow us to customise our web pages and services accordingly. It is important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on your hard drive or computer
4. Social Media Third Party Cookies?
5. How to Control and Delete Cookies?
For more information on how to control your cookie settings and browser settings, or how to delete cookies on your hard drive, please visit it www.allaboutcookies.org.